Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, sort of. I have the flower shop open for business because I brought those items with me. The memory board shop will be closed for a few more days. Our household goods will be delivered on Thursday and I hope to find my way to the memory boards by the weekend. Anyone want to bet on whether or not that will actually happen?

In the meantime, I have added a cool new item to the blog. Right over there on the right hand side is a new widget, courtesy of Craftcult. It shows you all the cool stuff in the shop and even has a "buy" button. Go ahead and click it. You know you want to!

Oh, I also have cool new graphics for the flower shop. I am loving!!!! I purchase the whole set from Bears Graphics on Etsy. I'm just waiting on one correction on the business cards and then I will send them off to Vistaprint in hopes of using them at an upcoming craft show.

No comments:

Post a Comment