Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank You!

As the year draws to a close, I want to take a few minutes to say thank you to all who have supported me this year. Sales in 2009 have far exceeded my expectations! At the beginning of the year I set a very small sales goal for myself. When I reached that goal by August, I set another very small sales goal. The shop is now $27 away from reaching that goal! I am humbled that my customers had the faith in my product and me, to spend their money here. With each sale I was able to put money back into the shop and help support other small businesspeople like myself. In the fall I was able to start paying myself a little salary! When I quit working three years ago, to stay home and raise our son, giving up my paycheck was the hardest part. This year I am able to buy Christmas gifts with MY VERY OWN MONEY! I purchased gifts from other artisans in hopes that they too will pay it forward.

To officially say thank you I am having a giveaway in January! Keep your eyes open for the details!

Kim



1 comment:

  1. Congrats and I wish you continued success in the New Year.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete